Thank you so much for lending us your Nativity Set for the 2018 Creches of the World Nativity Display.
You do not have to provide this form again if you have previously lent this set to us. If you are lending a previously-registered set please make sure that the previously-assigned number is visible on the outside of the packaging.
Drop-off Schedule : Please not before December 2 as storage space for the sets is limited.
- Sunday December 2 at the morning service;
- Tuesday December 4 during office hours (9 to noon);
- Wednesday December 5 during office hours (9 to noon);
- Thursday December 6 at noon for returning sets.
Please read and submit this form. One form per Nativity please. Also note below the pick up times.
Please note that while we will do whatever we can to safeguard your sets, Comox Valley Presbyterian Church has no additional liability insurance. If your set is valuable, consult your home insurance policy to see if that would cover any loss. We will have a no-touch policy for all items and there will be monitors on the floor to make sure everyone complies. Those sets that are deemed very valuable by owners will be placed out of reach of children (if this is needed please let us know).
- Pack your set in a box, using protective packaging as necessary. Please include only one set per package/box (unless they are small).
- Write your name clearly on the outside of the box, as well as the number of pieces in the set.
- If possible, include a photo, or you can send a digital copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not pick up individual sets before 5 PM*
- Saturday December 8, 5 to 6 PM .
- Sunday December 9, after the morning service
- Tuesday December 11 during office hours (9 to noon)
- Wednesday December 12 during office hours (9 to noon)
*If you are lending more than 5 sets, please come at 3:30 PM to repack your own sets and take them home with you